Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Fund

Lately, Emma has been obsessed with going to Disney World. I think it is because quite of few of her friends have gone recently or are getting ready to go. She is begging to go see Mickey and go to Cinderella's castle. Well clearly that is not happening anytime soon. We want to wait a few more years before we take her anyhow.

However, I did just realize today that Disney on Ice Princess Classics in going to be in Manchester next weekend and I am really thinking about getting some tickets. We went last year to see a different Disney on Ice and Em and I really enjoyed it. Bill liked it, but I am not sure I am going to be able to talk him into sitting through it again - especially if it is all princesses. I was thinking about getting the tickets for Emma as a "I am sorry that you have been so sick this winter" type surprise, but I don't think that Bill is going to go for that excuse when he sees the charges to the bank account. Hmmmm...does anyone want to donate to the "I am sorry that you have been so sick this winter" fund? Can anyone think of a good way to justify spending $$ on Disney on Ice tickets when xmas was just a month ago?

No comments: