These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Day #5 - Fever Fun
We have entered into day #5 of Fever Fun here at our house. Nights have been horrible as she can't get comfortable, the fever seems to be at its peak and her cough gets worse. She has gotten to the point where she no longer wants to take her medicine and it is a HUGE struggle to get her to take any. We have every flavor (liquid and chewable) of Tylenol and Motrin (that wasn't part of the recall!) and she still fights it. Bill has made 9 o'clock in the evening runs to CVS to get a different flavor and still it doesn't help. But when her fever is at 105 degrees, we have no choice, she has to take it. The past 2 days, she seems to at least be responding to the meds and her fever does go down for a short time until the meds wear off and then the fever sky-rockets back up and she goes downhill - FAST. She is eating and drinking which is always a good sign. We are just hoping that this will all go away very soon! We need some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment