Wish us luck! Tomorrow Emma is going in for her 2 1/2 year pictures. First of all, how is it possible that she is old enough for 2 1/2 year pictures (a little bit early)? She seems excited about the idea of having her picture taken, but I have no idea what she will really be like once we get there tomorrow. When I took her in October for her 2 year pictures, it did not go well. There were no tears, but she refused to leave my side, so every picture had me in it and they had to crop me out. There were no pictures of her smiling and in every photo you can see some sort of evidence that I was there - a pant leg, a finger, a hand, a shoe, etc. I ended up leaving that photo session using only $8.99 coupon for a photo package and getting a semi-decent photo.
Tomorrow we are trying Kiddie Kandids inside BRU. Haven't been there before, but have heard great things. I really miss going to
Patty who did all of my maternity photos as well as Emma's newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and 18 month pictures, but we just can't afford to use her. We were so fortunate to be her guinea pigs before when she was getting her business started, but now that our modeling days are over, I just wouldn't have enough money to buy prints after paying for the sitting fee (although her photos are so worth it!).
So far, Emma has been practicing her smile and is excited about painting her nails tonight (orange and pink - to match her dress). We will see what happens tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment