Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Emma's Princess Hair

This morning Emma told me she wanted "princess hair." Ummmm....ok. What is princess hair? So I thought quick and figured that if she sat long enough (for more than 2 seconds)I could probably get a quick braid in her hair. It worked! At storytime at the library, she proudly showed everyone her "princess hair!"




We also made some Irish soda bread this morning in honor of St. Paddy's Day. She had a blast (as usual).



And a picture from our walk yesterday. It was a little chilly, but the sun was out and Emma was more than ready to get out of the house.

2 comments:

bignasty said...

Haha!! That is way too cute. I love the braids, I wish I could get the Self to sit still long enough.
And she looks like a very good cook also!

Erika said...

That is so cute! I'm impressed she let you do that! Emily gets so wiggly it is hard to get a braid in her hair without it falling out seconds later! I love the stroller & sunglasses photos - that's exactly Emily. We so have to get our girls together, they have so much in common! lol.