This place was amazing! I wasn't sure what the morning was going to be like since Emma had a tantrum before we even left the house and then when we got to BRU and I went to change her into her dress for her pictures, she started whining that she wanted to go home, she wanted her daddy, etc. Oh boy. Here we go, I thought to myself. I just looked over my shoulder at the photographer and smiled and told her that if we could get one good one I would be be happy. Well, after a few minutes Emma warmed up and the smiles just kept coming. The camera lady (as Emma called her) was great and could read Emma like a book. I was so happy with the way that Emma (and I) were treated and was so pleased with the pictures that we got. The best part is that we got to leave the store with the pictures. I didn't know that! I thought I would have to come back in a week or something to pick them up. No idea that they were ready right away! Emma was so proud of herself when we left and couldn't wait to show daddy her smile and show off her pictures when he got home from work.
The only thing that I didn't like is that they scheduled appointments every 15 minutes but there was only 1 girl working. So things got way behind and we didn't leave until nearly 2 1/2 hours after our appointment - luckily we had nothing else scheduled for the day. But it was worth it in the end. If anyone is wanting to try them out, let me know - I have a coupons for a free 8x12 photo montage (some restrictions apply :) ). They were AWESOME!
Here are a few peeks:



2 comments:
How cute! They came out so well! I will definitely remember that for whenever I get up the courage to take my kids for pictures again! lol. I love your new blog design btw! So cute & springy! =)
Those are beautiful. She looks like she enjoyed posing for pictures. Something Adrian NEVER does. I am a little jealous. What a beautiful little girl she is.
Post a Comment