These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.
These are the moments I'll remember all my life.
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Special Delivery
When we got home today from running errands there was a little package waiting for us on the doorstep. I didn't remember ordering anything and the one package I was expecting from good ol' Macomb, Illinois could not have made its way to our house that quickly so we were eager to see what it was. Upon further inspection, Emma was excited to discover that it was from Busia and Paw! Putting the groceries away was put on hold for a little bit so that Emma could see what was inside.
Thank you Busia and Paw for my new Kangaroo, chick, and Chicago Cubs squished penny!
2 comments:
bignasty
said...
Awesome. I only hope they chose the correct shipping company.
2 comments:
Awesome. I only hope they chose the correct shipping company.
I am sure they chose a company that had the letters S, U, and P in it. I am just not sure what order they were or how many S's there were ;o).
Post a Comment