Emma woke up in the middle of the night last night tossing and turning, moaning and crying. A quick assessment told us that she had a fever and a pretty decent one since I could feel the heat through her jammies and as she put her feet up against my legs. I thought that maybe it was the last of her molars coming through so we gave her some tylenol and settled her back into our bed. She still had the fever this morning so she got to stay home from K & L's house and a little later in the morning I spoke to our friend Alison who reported to me that she had just picked Alexis up at K & L's house because Alexis has a fever as well. Hmmmm...maybe it isn't the molars after all.
It is now approaching 8 p.m. and unfortunately her fever has just managed to creep back up rather than staying down. I have a feeling it is going to be a long night around here.
1 comment:
Dang! I was hoping it WAS just molars.
Whatever is causing poor Em's fever, I hope she gets over it quickly.
Post a Comment