Here is one to make you laugh. An Emma-ism for you :).
She was taking my picture earlier this evening with her FP Kid Tough Digital Camera (which works just like a regular camera works). She held up the camera, told me to say cheese and so I did. She pushed the button, I saw a flash, heard the click, and watched her inspect the picture that appeared in the display window of the camera. Here is what happened next:
Emma: "yeah, that's kind of ugly. say cheese again, mom."
Ummm....I'm sorry. Did my almost 3-year old just tell me that a picture that she took of me was "kind of ugly?" Where in the world did she get that from?! I KNOW that I have NEVER taken a picture of her, looked at the display screen and said to her "yeah Emma, that kind of ugly, so say cheese again." Boy oh boy.
1 comment:
That's too funny!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment