These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.
These are the moments I'll remember all my life.
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more.
Monday, September 14, 2009
A Day at the Zoo
With school starting up last week and my classes beginning again at the gym, we have been wicked busy and things around here have been pretty hectic. We took advantage of the gorgeous weather on Sunday and the fact that we were all home at the same time, on the same day to head out for the zoo. We had a great time, as always, and got to see some of the set of the film "The Zookeeper" the latest movie starring Kevin James (from the TV show The King of Queens and the movie Paul Blart:Mall Cop). They are filming the movie at the zoo in Boston and although there was no filming being done yesterday, there were still lots of crew members around, lots of production trucks, and of course, the set was fenced off. But it was still neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment