These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.
These are the moments I'll remember all my life.
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
A Trip to the Keys!
Coco Keys! Coco Keys Water Resort is an indoor water park about 10 minutes from our house that opened up earlier this year inside one of the hotels off of the highway as a way to bring more people to the area. We hadn't been yet as the price for a day pass was rather steep, but our friend Alison had heard about a promotion on the radio and we were able to get tickets for only $12 a piece. Emma was excited to go, but wasn't too sure what to think about the whole thing once we got there. There was this gigantic pail/bucket that filled with water and every couple of minutes the whole thing dumped over part of the water park. Well of course it dumped within 5 minutes of us getting there, so I think that threw her off for the rest of the day. But we still had a great time with Alison, Alexis, Jeff, and Alexis's grandparents and her cousin. Emma was a big fan of the lazy river and she got very brave in the large pool, letting go of my hands and letting herself float in her life jacket. She liked watching mommy go down the big water slide with Alison. It was hard to get a lot of pictures since camera + water park = very wet and broken camera, but we managed to get a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment