Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Princesses Galore

On Saturday Emma got to come to gymnastics with me for the whole day! She got to help me teach my classes in the morning and in the afternoon the gym was hosting a princess party, which Emma was extremely excited about. She couldn't decide which princess to dress-up as, so she insisted we bring both her Sleeping Beauty and Snow White outfits. Although she had a long morning while I taught 4 hours of classes, she did awesome. She entertained all the kids, waited in line, did her forward rolls, practiced her cartwheels, joined in the bunny hop warm-up, and walked the balance beam. She even tried joining the big kids while they were practicing their tumbling passes for the upcoming show.

She ended up deciding on dressing as Snow White for the princess party and loved seeing all the girls dressed up as Belle, Jasmine, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and got a big kick out of the other Snow White outfits. She enjoyed lemonade and cookies, had her picture taken with a large Cinderella cut-out, watched the Cinderella movie, and made princess crafts. She had a great time and was exhausted by the time I strapped her into her car seat at the end of the day.




1 comment:

Erika said...

How fun! I didn't know you did gymnastics, Meghan. That is so neat! I love the Princess photos! =)