These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Follow The Yellow Brick Road
Emma was wicked excited about Halloween this year and decided months ago that she was going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and informed me that I was going to have to dress up as the wicked witch. Amazingly, she never once changed her mind even with all the other hundreds of costumes out there. And I was so fortunate that a friend of mine from college has a daughter who was Dorothy last year for Halloween. She was more than willing to ship us the costume - including ruby slippers from Baltimore for Emma to borrow! So not only was Emma so adorable, but it cost me NOTHING! Emma loved helping me buy my witches hat and broom and helping me get my green face ready. We had a great time in the neighborhood and stayed out for nearly an hour and a half. Emma carried her basket and Toto the whole time (and her basket got heavy!) and we met up with Alison and Alexis which made it even more fun!! Happy Halloween!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emma makes an adorable little Dorothy! Love looking at your pics and reading about your conversations with Emma--she's a neat kid!
Post a Comment