These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Playing Catch-Up
Things have gotten a little behind here on Emma's blog. We have been busy - as usual. At first we were busy trying to stay healthy and keep germs at bay. Unfortunately that didn't work too well, so lately we have been busy trying to GET healthy once again. Emma has missed many ballet classes lately due to being sick with colds, strep, and ear infections and Bill is on the mend from the flu. You know, the one that is going around with the letters and the numbers in it? Not R2D2, not C3P0, but the other one with letters and numbers in it. So Emma and I have been staying away from Daddy, the house has a lovely smell of Lysol and Clorox wipes wafting through it, and hand sanitizer is our best friend. The weather was gorgeous on Sunday - close to Sunday, so we left icky sicky daddy at home and got outside with Alison and Alexis and headed to our favorite place - THE ZOO!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment