These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Turkey Day Postponed
Our plans of having a nice homemade Thanksgiving dinner at home with Pepere were put on hold and rearranged when I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, fever, and body aches. Ugh. Bill made a quick phone call to Pepere and not long after that, I was curled up back in bed (sound asleep) and the rest of my family were on their way to spend the day with Pep at his house. Emma was excited b/c she got to help Pepere put his Christmas tree up! We are hoping to put the 15 pound turkey that is sitting in the fridge to good use very soon.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope that you're feeling better and get to enjoy that turkey soon!
((hugs))
Post a Comment