Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Emma-isms for Wednesday

Something funny and amusing is always coming out of Emma's mouth. Seriously...I am scared sometimes. Where does she come up with these things?!

This morning I asked her if she wanted applesauce or yogurt in her lunchbox. She replied that she wanted blueberry yogurt. She then proceeded to request a mustard sandwich. A what? I have never, not even once, fed my child a mustard sandwich. Why in the world would she ask for one?

Last night I was folding laundry in the living room. Emma picked up a pair of her princess undies and said (and I quote) "Yo Mom, are these Dad's?" Ummmm...not that I know of and YO?

I wanted to stop and get gas on the way home from picking Emma up at school this afternoon but apparently lots of other people had the same idea as the gas station that I wanted to go to was packed. So I said to Emma, "Oye, this one has too many people waiting. We aren't going to stop right now." Emma's response was "Too bad, too sad." Hmmm....I wonder where she got that from (as I hang my head in shame).

No comments: