These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Saying Goodbye
...to summer that is. Bill went back to school last week. A week filled with getting his classroom ready and teacher meetings. Tomorrow is his first day with students. This Thursday, Emma has preschool orientation (again - we went through it last year) and then she will start 5 full days of preschool starting next Tuesday. I am working 5 days a week as usual. That hasn't changed this summer. The last few weeks we have been cramming in some last minute fun days and get aways. 2 weekends ago we went camping with Pepere. Emma got to go kayaking and see loons, tent camp, and see the mountains. This weekend, Emma and I left Daddy at home and took a roadtrip with Katie, Ali, and Joey (left Paul behind too!) and went to Langhorne, PA to go to Sesame Place! I will get some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment