These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Still Dancing
Someone sent me a message the other day and asked if Emma was still dancing even though her dance recital was over. YES!! This summer we signed her up for a 4 & 5-year-old pre-ballet/jazz class at Miss Tanya's with Miss Melissa being the teacher. It was a 6 week class and her last class was actually this afternoon. She loved it. It was a 60 minute long class - usually doing about 10 minutes of warm-up and then 25 minutes of each jazz and ballet. She is so disappointed that class is over already for the summer, but I keep reminding her that it will start up again in just a few weeks. Once the fall schedule starts she will be taking a trio combination class - ballet, jazz, & tap. She is beyond ecstatic about the tap part. It will be a 60 minute long class as well, doing about 20 minutes of each, give or take. At the end of the year, Miss Melissa will choose one of the dance disciplines for them to dance for the recital. We (the other moms and I) are already hoping it will be tap! So in the next few weeks, we will be getting new dancing shoes - this time tap shoes. She just got new ballet shoes right before her spring recital and she can wear those for ballet and jazz at this age (thank goodness!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment