Monday, March 29, 2010

Potty Talk

Emma has been potty trained for well over a year, however she has still been wearing pull-ups at night as that seemed to be the only "trouble" time. She was fine at nap time and any other time, just during the night. Last week that started to change though. We had 5 mornings in a row where she woke up in the morning with a completely dry pull-up! Wahoo! So we gave undies a try at night. Today was morning #2 with dry undies in the morning as well! Double Wahoo! Since she isn't wearing pull-ups at night anymore, she asked for new undies. I thought that was a decent request. I mean, who doesn't enjoy new undies right? After a quick trip to Target, her undies collection grew substantially. Her collection has quite a bit of variety in it as well.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at a small sampling of Emma's undie drawer. Don't you love the variety? The wide range of choices? And to answer the question for those that are thinking it, but not willing to ask - yes - those are boys underwear in the mix. While at Target the other day, Emma wanted Spider-Man and Incredible Hulk underpants (the spidie undies match her Spiderman backpack :o) and she watches Incredible Hulk on TV every night with Bill). Why not? I figured they might fit differently and feel weird, but why not? So she bought a package of Princess and the Frog panties and a package of Superhero underpants. Why not? I think that the Superheroes look awesome with her pile of Minnie Mouse, Dora the Explorer, Princesses, butterflies, hearts, and flower undies.

Oh....and she has already been telling me for weeks now that when she turns 4 years old she wants a Superman and Spiderman, and Incredible Hulk birthday party. :o)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Lol... just like Grace. She wants the car undies instead of princess ones. I have a hard time explaining the whole girls buy "girl' undies b/c they fit girls and boys buy boy undies. ;D

The Pedrazas said...

Awesome!!! Way to go Emma!!!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

Kris - I figured that as long as they were comfortable to her, then I didn't care. :o)