Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Potty Training Boot Camp

The past 2 days Emma has been all about using the potty. And yesterday, she was all about waring underwear! We went all day yesterday and all day today with only 2 accidents and those accidents were dirty diapers, not wet ones. For some reason she will not go poopie on the potty. I rarely had to ask or remind her to use the potty - she would just high tail it into the bathroom all on her own. So this evening, we went out to Target and invested in 14 new pairs of big girl underpants. Emma requested princess underwear - so the princess got her wish.

Tomorrow will be the big test - day care. I have decided rather than back track and send her in a diaper to Kevin and Lori's, we are going to go with the underwear. Her backpack is packed with 3 pairs of extra pants, 3 extra shirts, 3 extra pairs of socks, 3 extra pairs of undies, 2 Dora pull-ups (for nap time) and an extra pair of shoes. Whew. I think she is covered. At least I hope she is.

We will let you know how it goes.

No comments: