Another coach at the gym owns a hair salon here in town and she is great. She does my hair and I have always been happy, so I knew that I wanted her to do Emma's as well. Emma often comes with me when I go to get my hair done, so she knows Steph and is familiar with the salon, so I thought that would help. I was a little nervous b/c I had heard some horror stories from other moms who had taken their children for haircuts, so I expected some sort of whimpering, crying, even a little struggle. Fortunately, we had none of that. Emma eagerly climbed into the red Ford Mustang chair and sat while Steph put the blue cape covered with fish and other ocean life around her shoulders. Not a flinch or a whimper when the spray bottle came out and Emma looked over at Bill and I and said, "haircut!" It was a huge success and when she was done - no more mullet. Just a cute little pixie haircut.



1 comment:
Isn't she adorable! I'm so glad it went well. I need to get Emily in for a haircut too, her hair is getting wild in the back as well.
Post a Comment