These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
A Change of Heart
Our little ballerina has had a change of heart and has just recently decided to continue dancing! Yea! It helped that her friend A will be signed up for dance class for the summer at Miss Tanya's so I talked that up and Emma was excited that they would be in the same class together for the summer session. Miss Tanya's dance studio will also be moving locations in the fall to a bigger and better facility which Emma finds very cool so she has decided that she doesn't want to miss out on that either. Come the fall she will take tap, jazz, ballet, AND a hip hop class. Whew! And there are several teachers that are "fighting" to get Emma in their class (all age 6+ classes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment