Thursday, October 14, 2010

Overdue

Yes, I know.  We are overdue for a blog update.  However, there really isn't much to update.  Preschool, ballet/tap/jazz, work for me and Bill, errands, repeat.  This seems to be our life lately.  No time for anything else. Emma is usually one of the first kiddos to be dropped off in the morning at preschool between 7:30 a.m. & 8:00 a.m. and one of the last to be picked up between 5:00 & 5:30 p.m.  Or if it is anything like last night - THE last night as I come flying into the school parking lot at 5:35 p.m. after school officially closed at 5:30 p.m.  Yes, I was THAT parent.  And at the school that I used to teach at and complain about that parents that did that.  I have now become THAT parent.

I do have some pictures to post that I will try to do tomorrow night.  Emma got a hair cut and we brought the bangs back after trying so hard to grow them out.  Just wasn't working.  No one had the patience.  We are gearing up for birthday week next week with Emma officially turning 4 years old on Tuesday and then having her huge party on Saturday at ballet.

Really....nothing much going on.  Just busy being busy.

No comments: