These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
First Day of School
Emma couldn't wait to get back to school this year and be back with her friends that she had missed over the summer. Bill and I couldn't wait for us all to get back into some sort of regular routine each day :o). Emma is going to preschool 5 full days and she still can't get enough - she always wants more. She is in the same class that she was in last year (b/c they offer a full day option and that is what works for us) but this year she is one of the oldest as opposed to last year when she was the youngest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment