Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Disco Duck

Back on June 19th Emma had her first ballet recital. It was fantastic! She did so amazing and we were so incredibly proud of her. I wasn't too sure how she would do considering that she was up on a huge stage in a huge auditorium at the local high school, but she pulled it off without a problem. Dress rehearsal a few days prior had been superb as well so I had been hoping that she wouldn't falter with a packed auditorium on the day of the big show and she did not let us down. She quacked and discoed her little heart out and was the one of the best ones up there! We were so fortunate to have Auntie Kay fly in from Chicago to come and see her dance as well as Great-Aunt Diane, Great-Aunt Priscilla, and her cousins Molly, Katie, Jacob, Mabel, and Hazel.








**I realized that I was so busy watching her dance that I didn't take any photos of her during her actual recital number, but Auntie Kay was able to get some. So I will post those when I am able to get them from her :o)!**


No comments: