I will get some pictures up later of her gymnastics show!
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Busy Little Bees
As I look at our schedules for the next few weeks I am overwhelmed with the amount of things that are written in on each day. Things that are over-lapping, activities that have been double-booked, and event after event. Yesterday Emma had her last ballet class of the year followed by her gymnastics show in the afternoon. She did fantastic at the show, but it was hard for me to fully enjoy it (thank goodness dad was there taking pictures and videos) as I was busy all day long with 2 other shows as well and a dozen of my other gymnastics classes showing throughout the day too. This week we have Emma's last day of school, Bill's last day of school, dress rehearsal for ballet recital, dance pictures for ballet, 4 days of work left for me, Auntie Kay arriving on Thursday afternoon, ballet recital, then we are flying to Chicago , & when we get back I start my new job(!!!!). Just a lot of stuff, but fun stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment