Emma is a writing machine. If it is a word, she wants to write it. Even if it isn't a word, she writes it anyways and then asks what it says. A few weeks ago, I was sending a photo of Emma and the Easter Bunny to Busia & Paw (Pepere - yours is on the fridge & I forgot to give it to you on Easter!) and Emma
insisted on writing the words in the letter/note on her own. She was so proud of her work (and daddy & I were too!).
*if you click on the image, it will enlarge it*

*It reads BUSIA AND PAW I WENT TO SEE THE EASTER BUNNY LOVE EMMA*
A few weeks prior to the Busia & Paw letter, I was writing out the shopping list and Emma wanted to help, so she made one too. I am working on getting that uploaded here, but am having some trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment