These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Snow Storm, Airplanes, and Nerves
Leave it to me to somehow manage to schedule a flight out of Boston during the first snow storm of the winter. Schools in the area are closed, many of them closing last night before the flakes even started falling and it is still coming down out there. We are expected to get 4 - 7 inches with icing by the time it is over. Ugh. So my nerves are a little shot right now as I worry about getting to the airport on time, our flight being delayed or even canceled, and not getting into Chicago until who knows when. Apparently though, all flights have been running pretty much on schedule as the city only got about 2 inches. I guess the hard part will be getting TO the airport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment