Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Visit With Friends

When I was back in college, I was part of a great state and nation wide education group. It was through that group that I formed many great friendships and eventually met Bill. I haven't seen many of the friends that were made, but we have stayed in touch through emails, facebook, and myspace. This past Friday, Emma and I made a trip to Connecticut to meet up with a great friend that I hadn't since the spring of 2002. Since that time we have graduated, had careers in teaching, gotten married, and started families and we recently learned that we are living only 3 1/2 hours from one another. It was so great to catch up and have our children meet. Tomas and Gabi were precious and Emma had a blast. Since Friday, Emma has asked for Tomas frequently and we are making plans to visit them in New York very soon. Here are a few pictures from our day.