
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments I'll remember all my life. I found all I've waited for And I could not ask for more.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Art & Masterpieces
Emma's preschool class had the honor of having their artwork be put on display at the town's post office so last week the class took a field trip to the post office to see their masterpieces hanging in the entry way. The kids were so proud of their artwork and it was so funny to read the titles and names that they had thought of for their pieces of art. To make things even better - the local newspaper came and took a picture of the class with the post master in front of their masterpieces. My kid has been in the paper more times this school year than I have my entire life!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment