Friday, September 26, 2008

Seasons of Change

As summer was winding down, I looked around and realized all the changes that were happening around us. Leaves were changing, temperature was changing, kids were heading back to school, stores were changing their stock. I decided that it was also time for a change around here. Not a big change, just a minor one. But still, a change.

We were using up our storage space on Emma's babysites website way too quickly and more often than not, I was having trouble accessing her page to make updates and changes. And it wasn't free. So we have decided to give blogging a try instead. This way, we can post quick updates, don't have to worry about passwords, and we can post a few pics now and then as well. Hopefully our video footage will work a little better on this site as well.

So, please be patient with us as we make this change.

No comments: